Sunday 23 March 2014

An Erie Trip - Day 8 - The Art House


When we read the AirBNB description of The ArtHouse near Toledo in Ohio we were not expecting as much art as we got.


The conservatory had a piano for me to play, and there were eagles nests across the river for us to watch.





Practically every wall had art on it, blown glass bowls on the tables, and they sure stocked the fridge for us including 3 bottles of wine, a dozen water bottles and all sorts of breakfast nom noms. We left all the utensils we bought for our beach BBQ here for them as a Thank-You.


They even invited us out in the evening to a local bar, but we declined with thanks as we had built a nest next to the fire to snuggle in and watch TV.

I would stay in this place for an entire holiday, one of the nicests places I've ever visited in my life.





We had driven in through Erie and had a wander on the shore. Here I am walking on a frozen lake yet again.


I guess at least I've got my top on this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment