Saturday 28 September 2013

Florida 2013 - Day 5 - Story Parade



Disney's story parade was on the park just as we arrived, and we found some people sat down on the curb with nobody behind them. 

They did stand up half way, but seeing as they probably had camped the spot for 4 hours we certainly didn't complain.

I think it's always best to watch the parades from Frontier Land where they usually start. This means the poor old Cast Members haven't had the life and soul beaten out of them dancing in the Florida heat in wooly costumes. 

Today, even though cool, you could see it. Pluto looks like he's about to topple over here on Main Street.



Whenever I see Lilo frolicking about it always gives me a Stitch.



Quick, look normal, it's the boss.



No, think he's seen me? Better practice my lines...

"Ooo what a good idea boss."
"It was like that when I got here. I was about to report it."



Scrooge was sitting in his office the week before Christmas. He was counting his money, making sure he had made enough profit for the year.

Suddenly, he became aware of an irritating noise. 

Looking under his desk, he was surprised to see Jiminy Cricket. He crouched down, and said "Jiminy, What are you doing?"

"I'm singing you a Christmas carol," Jiminy replied, "but I've forgotten the words, so I'm just humming it instead." 

"That's not all," said Scrooge. "You're only playing the first bar, over and over again."
"Well," says Jiminy, "I guess that makes me a bar hum bug."



Everyone nose this guy.



I'm Grumpy because you're Dopey.



The beast, doing this only because his castle isn't finished. 

Sorry about the photos folks, such an overcast day it was difficult to get anything out of what I shot. But I did learn some new editing stuff on the iPad, and Photoshop Touch is worth the money if you don't want to lug a laptop on holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment